Update for Wednesday, June 10
- Summary guidelines have been released for Phase 3 reopening. Guidelines for food services are HERE. Guidelines for non-hair related personal care services are HERE.We are targeted to reach Phase 3 in the Mid-Hudson Region on or about 6/23.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has released a question and answer web page specifically on face coverings and masks in the workplace. That Q&A can be found HERE.
- In today’s (Wednesday) press conference, Governor Andrew Cuomo said guidance would be issued in the coming days for how outdoor public pools can be operated.
- A new Executive Order has been released by Governor Cuomo that requires nursing home staff be tested once a week, instead of twice a week as a previous Executive Order demanded. The new Executive Order can be found HERE.
- Guidance has been released by the state for higher education research. This guidance should be used both for those who are now open, and those who were deemed essential in the beginning of the shutdown. You can find the guidance HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the information in this notification or any other business related concerns and suggestions, please email Contact@DutchessBNN.com. Please do NOT contact elected officials regarding information in this email as they are currently inundated with handling the government response to this crisis. This network was created to help coordinate responses and share the burden, and we ask that you please contact us with any questions or concerns so our elected officials can focus on their task at hand. Thank you for your continued support through this time.