Update for Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Governor Andrew Cuomo today (Wednesday) announced outdoor dining at restaurants will be permitted in phase two of reopening. Outdoor tables must be spaced six feet apart, all staff must wear face coverings and customers must also wear face coverings when not seated. For guidance from the state on how to operate outdoor dining, click HERE.
- The target date for reopening The Mid-Hudson Region (Dutchess County) is 6/9. For Phase II industries and guidance please visit HERE.
- Empire State Development has updated their FAQ page for New York Forward and the reopening of the state. It can be found HERE.
- Governor Cuomo has signed a new Executive Order that extends the period individuals have to pay their property taxes without receiving a fine or penalty by 21 days. This does not cover every municipality in the state, but Dutchess County was included on this list. The rest of the municipalities, including cities, towns, and villages, can be found HERE.
- OSHA has released guidance on how stockroom and loading dock workers can remain safe during COVID-19. A copy of that guidance can be found HERE.
- The CDC, in conjunction with OSHA, has released extensive guidance for agriculture workers during COVID-19. The guidance can be found HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the information in this notification or any other business related concerns and suggestions, please email Contact@DutchessBNN.com. Please do NOT contact elected officials regarding information in this email as they are currently inundated with handling the government response to this crisis. This network was created to help coordinate responses and share the burden, and we ask that you please contact us with any questions or concerns so our elected officials can focus on their task at hand. Thank you for your continued support through this time.