Note: The Office for the Aging is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26th. OFA Home Delivered Meals clients will receive their meals in advance of the holiday, and in advance of Friday, November 27th.
Meal deliveries are not taking place on the 27th, but OFA headquarters in Poughkeepsie will be open on a regular weekday schedule. Please call or email OFA before making any visits, because pandemic restrictions only allow us to accept visitors under strict limitations.
Topics in this issue include:
- Health Insurance Counseling Options for Local Seniors Abound
- Adapt and Play it Safe this Thanksgiving
- OFA Tai Chi – Now Enrolling
- Winter 2020-21 Spotlight on Seniors Coming Soon
- Free Virtual Balance Classes – Wednesdays in November
- Other Aging News Online
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or delete your account (including all subscriptions) at any time using your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your address to log in. If you have any questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact email@example.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Dutchess County, NY.