Update for Wednesday, April 1, 2020:
- The Business Council of New York has created a one pager to help break down what is in the Paycheck Protection Program. It can be found HERE.
- The U.S. Treasury Department has published an information sheet on the Paycheck Protection Program for borrowers. It can be found HERE.
- To apply for the Paycheck Protection Program, you must fill out THIS application, but you cannot submit the form until April 3, 2020.
- Independent contractors and self employed individuals are allowed to apply for these funds as well, but cannot apply until April 10, 2020.
- SUNY Ulster is now using their 3D printing capabilities to create protective equipment for front-line workers. For more information on this click HERE.
- Horticulture, except when nurseries or greenhouses are selling food producing plants, is now deemed non-essential and must follow the 100% non-work site protocols. More information on agricultural changes from COVID-19 can be found HERE.
- The New York Department of Labor has issued new guidance on Unemployment Insurance benefits, specifically how the new federal legislation impacts it. You can find that guidance HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the information in this notification or any other business related concerns and suggestions, please email Contact@DutchessBNN.com. Please do NOT contact elected officials regarding information in this email as they are currently inundated with handling the government response to this crisis. This network was created to help coordinate responses and share the burden, and we ask that you please contact us with any questions or concerns so our elected officials can focus on their task at hand. Thank you for your continued support through this time.
If you were forwarded this email, but would like to be added to the email list, please let us know by emailing contact@DutchessBNN.com