Bringing generations together.
- Give Back to the Community
- Reputable Nationwide Service
In Need of Help
How It Works
- We recruit, screen, and train volunteers for senior care
- You register for you as an elder or for a senior you help
- You connect easily with safe volunteers by phone
- I used to mow lawns for seniors when I was growing up and loved visiting with them before and after and loved hearing their life stories and loved telling them mine lol at the time I was only about 12 or 13 but I did this for about four years and had a great time and felt wonderful inside. I cant wait to spend some of my free time with some seniors again who desperately may just want a visitor to talk with, That’s me!I also would like to help with odds and ends if they need it as well.Dennis Belanger
would love to get back to visiting
It takes resources to constantly recruit and screen volunteers, advertise the program, maintain, monitor and improve this website, we do not rely on government grants but on the financial contribution of users like you: Start a Birthday Fundraiser Now!
About the Elder Helpers program
Elder Helpers is a user-friendly, web-based service. We believe that compassion at its finest is free. Volunteers register to offer their services based on their true desire to help elders. The Elder Helpers program strives to safely and conveniently connect these dedicated, passionate volunteers with elders in their local communities. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation (nonprofit) established in the United States since 2008. For more information please read our FAQs.
Background checks provided by:
Partner in trust:
The Elder Helpers Values:
All rights reserved Campaign for Aging Research a 501(c)(3) public benefit organization, E.I.N. 26-2945586 – Copyright © 2010-2022 elderhelpers.org