The latest issue of Golden Living News for Seniors is now available!
* October is Health Literacy Month
* Senior Friendship Center Volunteers Wanted in Pleasant Valley (and Other Friendship Centers)
* Tax Volunteers Sought for 2022 Filing Season
* Upcoming Dutchess DBCH/MRC COVID Vaccine Clinics
* Save the Date – Caregiver Conference Re-Scheduled (Wed 5/25/2022)
* Other Aging News Online
View or download this issue on DutchessNY.gov (.pdf)
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or delete your account (including all subscriptions) at any time using your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your address to log in. If you have any questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is provided to you at no charge by Dutchess County, NY.
Dutchess Delivery Golden Living – News for Seniors Update
October 22, 2021