Update for Thursday, May 7, 2020:
- On May 13, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will host U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Administrator Emily Murphy and a panel of experts to summarize efforts designed to help small businesses remain economically viable through the COVID-19 pandemic. You can register for the webinar HERE.
- An updated FAQ document has been published by the SBA in regards to the Paycheck Protection Program. That document can be found HERE.
- The essential business list maintained by ESD has been updated to allow automotive sales in a regulated manner. The updated guidance can be found HERE.
- In today’s (Wednesday) press conference, Governor Cuomo announced the state was banning late payments or fees for residential or commercial tenants. Additionally, individuals would be able to use their security deposit for late rent. He also said a new Executive Order would be signed extending the eviction ban until August 20.
- In a secondary question regarding landlord concerns with this eviction ban, Governor Cuomo said he was working with the banks to provide relief to landlords regarding their mortgage payments.
If you have any questions regarding the information in this notification or any other business related concerns and suggestions, please email Contact@DutchessBNN.com. Please do NOT contact elected officials regarding information in this email as they are currently inundated with handling the government response to this crisis. This network was created to help coordinate responses and share the burden, and we ask that you please contact us with any questions or concerns so our elected officials can focus on their task at hand. Thank you for your continued support through this time.